1. Pre-heat oven to 160°C. Line a 27 x 17cm slice tray with baking paper.
2. Chop the dates and lightly coat with Ginger Oil.
3. Place flour, coconut, dates and sugar (only use sugar if you are using 1 banana) into a bowl. Stir to mix the ingredients together.
4. Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Add the egg and Bake Aid/Relief/Digest Easy and continue to mash together until it is thoroughly blended.
5. Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. The mixture is very sticky and you will need to mix until the dry ingredients are completely incorporated.
6. Pour mixture into the slice tray and spread to evenly fit. As it is very sticky this is best done with a silicon spatula.
7. Place in the oven for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and cool in tray on wire rack. When cool cut into squares.